Learn how you can save time and gain consistency with true automated device testing.
Please join us for an informative webinar where we will demonstrate the capabilities of our Test Automation Interface (TAI). The TAI enables users to integrate the ASL 5000™ Breathing Simulator into their own proprietary systems for automated device testing.
The webinar will take place December 14 at 2:00pm EST.
During this webinar you will learn more about:
- Integrating the ASL 5000 into your current hardware/software setup – the TAI is software-agnostic
- Details about the most useful commands
- Performing tests while simultaneously controlling a ventilator and the ASL 5000
We will demo 4 different tests for you:
- Volume control mode analysis
- Pressure control mode analysis
- Evaluating alarm limits
- Analyzing data using the TAI
Our panel will include Michael Bails, Director of Engineering andBrian Linn, Product Manager.
This webinar has already taken place, please click here to view the recording.