Unlike competitors, the ASL 5000 produces inhaled and exhaled tidal volumes. Teach more than just the basic mechanical ventilation topics.
Our robust ASL 5000-based respiratory simulation solutions are designed for training first-year students all the way through becoming credentialed practitioners and beyond. Train on basic topics such as introduction to mechanical ventilation and patient assessment all the way to advanced, fully immersive, hands-on training scenarios.
The ASL 5000 Difference
- Sophisticated but intuitive spontaneous effort parameters allow users to control patient-ventilator synchrony so that dysynchronies only occur when intended.
- Prepare your learners for the full spectrum of challenges faced when a patient is being ventilated by a spontaneous mode.
- Robust control of patient’s spontaneous breathing efforts – more than a mere trigger!
- Teach advanced ventilator management topics such as Spontaneous Breathing Trials (SBTs) and a variety of patient-ventilator synchrony issues.
“RespiSim and the ASL 5000 have made a significant difference to our mechanical ventilation course. The student’s understanding of compliance, resistance and asynchrony has increased tremendously since using RespiSim.”
– Jean Newberry, Program Director, Respiratory Care Program, Florida SouthWestern State College
Request a Consultation Call Today!