Our free webinars demonstrate critical ventilator management topics using simulation with the ASL 5000™ Breathing Simulator, the RespiSim® System, and the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution for SimMan®.
They are designed for respiratory professionals who would like to learn more about how our products address common clinical challenges.
ASL 5000 Lung Solution
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care with the ASL 5000 Lung Solution for SimBaby
- Managing a Pneumothorax with the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution for SimMan®
The webinar includes a scenario with an ICU patient who has severe ARDS and is on a ventilator. Learn more about how to use a pre-written ventilator-management scenario run from start to finish using the LLEAP software.
- Using the ASL 5000 Lung Solution for SimMan to Manage a Post-op Patient
Learn how to conduct a post-op ventilator management scenario with the new ASL 5000™ Lung Solution for the SimMan® platform. This 30-minute webinar will feature a scenario with a post-op patient on full ventilator support who then begins to wake up and “fight the ventilator.”
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution for Laerdal SimMan®
Learn how you can use the ASL 5000 Lung Solution to conduct advanced ventilator management training using SimMan® 3G and SimMan Essential during this 30-minute webinar. You will learn how the solution works within Laerdal’s LLEAP software, including a COPD patient management scenario.
- Running a Non-Invasive Ventilation Scenario with RespiSim
This webinar features a recorded simulation progress through the initial assessment of a non-intubated spontaneously breathing patient to the recommendation and initiation of NIV and lastly the management of ventilation and oxygenation.
- Running a Mechanical Ventilation Scenario with RespiSim
This webinar features a ventilator management simulation involving a patient intubated due to a severe asthma exacerbation. We will demonstrate how the scenario is controlled from the QuickChoice Menu in the RespiSim Software.
- Using RespiSim® to Manage Patient-Ventilator Synchrony in the Volume Assist-Control Mode
This webinar features a demonstration of our RespiSim Curriculum Module – Trigger Dysynchrony in VCV. You will learn to recognize and assess trigger dysynchrony utilizing scalar waveforms.
- Mastering the Interactive Control Panel
This webinar is designed to help current ASL 5000 users fully utilize the capabilities of the Interactive Control Panel. You will learn how to load patient scenarios, change patient parameters during a simulation, and save your own scenarios in the library.
- Ventilator Emergency – Tension Pneumothorax
This simulation features a septic patient who is intubated due to decreasing mental status. We then identify the acute ventilator emergency and solutions to fix this patient issue.
- As Easy as 1-2-3, New RespiSim Software Preview
In this webinar we will walk through features which can be found in the RespiSim® Software 3.6, including the QuickChoice Menu, Equation of Motion screen, Steps Per Change feature and convenient access to the Vital Signs Monitor.
- Loading and Running the NIV Module
In this webinar designed for current users you will learn how to load the Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation Module, provide the learner with x-rays, vital signs and ABG values, and step through the simulation with Change Events.
- Simulating the Difficult-to-Wean Patient
This webinar will demonstrate how to run a ventilator weaning simulation using the ASL 5000 Software, assess a patient’s readiness to wean and how to build a difficult-to-wean patient model.
- Using Simulation to Teach How to Fix Ventilator Dysynchrony
In this webinar we demonstrate a common patient-ventilator dysynchrony scenario using IngMar Medical’s ASL 5000 Breathing Simulator.
ASL 5000 Breathing Simulator
- Specialized Testing with the ASL 5000
- Measurement Uncertainty and Advanced Verification of the ASL 5000™
- Troubleshooting 101 for the ASL 5000
A 30-minute recorded webinar covering common issues experienced with the ASL 5000. Presented by Calibration & Service Manager Anthony Rakow.
- Test Automation Interface (TAI)
Save time and gain consistency with true automated device testing. Intended for current and prospective customers within the engineering, device testing, or other related disciplines to see a demonstration of the capabilities of the Test Automation System (TAI).
- Patient-Ventilator Dysynchrony
Featuring Eric Kriner, BS, RRT, this webinar uses pressure-time and flow-time scalars to recognize and correct a variety of dysynchronies that commonly occur between patients and ventilators.