Our free webinars demonstrate critical ventilator management topics using simulation with the ASL 5000™ Breathing Simulator, the RespiSim® System, and the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution.
They are designed for respiratory professionals who would like to learn more about how our products address common clinical challenges.
- Fundamental Ventilation Training with RespiSim eLearning
Implementing simulation into your curriculum provides experiential learning necessary for mastering and retaining core clinical skills. Join us as we discuss the ways you can insert powerful simulation training throughout all levels of learning and in any environment – remote or on-site. We will introduce our solution for providing affordable, fundamental ventilation training, RespiSim eLearning. Interact with us as we run live simulations with the brand new RespiSim Virtual Ventilator Software.
- Click here to get the “How to Create Fundamental Patient-Ventilator Interactions” resource mentioned in the webinar
- Getting Started with the RespiSim eLearning
- In this session, we will walk you through the process to begin using RespiSim eLearning. We will provide an overview of RespiSim eLearning including how to access the RespiSim Learning Management System (LMS), downloading and connecting to the RespiSim Virtual Ventilator, and lastly, a walk-through of a Virtual Ventilator scenario! This session also provides information on the SEVA e-learning curriculum, developed by the Cleveland Clinic!
- Breathing Easier: Building Respiratory Scenarios with RespiSim
In this session, you will learn simulation tips and tricks to easily build respiratory and ventilation scenarios from scratch using the brand new RespiSim 4.0 Software and RespiPro. Walk away with the inspiration and confidence to create respiratory scenarios of your own!
- Design and Run a High-Fidelity Respiratory Simulation
In this session, you will learn the criteria and equipment necessary to design and run effective healthcare scenarios. Gather information and make treatment decisions in a high-fidelity simulation experience with the brand new RespiPro™!
- How to Run an Effective Respiratory Simulation with Remote Learners
In this session, you will learn the tools and equipment we suggest as well as tips to provide the most realistic and engaging virtual simulation. We run our brand new simulation, “COVID-19 NIV,” and you can sit back and experience what your learners will experience. Gather information and make treatment decisions while we run a simulation in our very own virtual simulation environment.
- Running a Non-Invasive Ventilation Scenario with RespiSim
This webinar features a recorded simulation progress through the initial assessment of a non-intubated spontaneously breathing patient to the recommendation and initiation of NIV and lastly the management of ventilation and oxygenation.
- Running a Mechanical Ventilation Scenario with RespiSim
This webinar features a ventilator management simulation involving a patient intubated due to a severe asthma exacerbation. We will demonstrate how the scenario is controlled from the QuickChoice Menu in the RespiSim Software.
- Using RespiSim® to Manage Patient-Ventilator Synchrony in the Volume Assist-Control Mode
This webinar features a demonstration of our RespiSim Curriculum Module – Trigger Dysynchrony in VCV. You will learn to recognize and assess trigger dysynchrony utilizing scalar waveforms.
- Mastering the Interactive Control Panel
This webinar is designed to help current ASL 5000 users fully utilize the capabilities of the Interactive Control Panel. You will learn how to load patient scenarios, change patient parameters during a simulation, and save your own scenarios in the library.
- Ventilator Emergency – Tension Pneumothorax
This simulation features a septic patient who is intubated due to decreasing mental status. We then identify the acute ventilator emergency and solutions to fix this patient issue.
- As Easy as 1-2-3, New RespiSim Software Preview
In this webinar we will walk through features which can be found in the RespiSim® Software 3.6, including the QuickChoice Menu, Equation of Motion screen, Steps Per Change feature and convenient access to the Vital Signs Monitor.
- Loading and Running the NIV Module
In this webinar designed for current users you will learn how to load the Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation Module, provide the learner with x-rays, vital signs and ABG values, and step through the simulation with Change Events.
- Simulating the Difficult-to-Wean Patient
This webinar will demonstrate how to run a ventilator weaning simulation using the ASL 5000 Software, assess a patient’s readiness to wean and how to build a difficult-to-wean patient model.
- Using Simulation to Teach How to Fix Ventilator Dysynchrony
In this webinar we demonstrate a common patient-ventilator dysynchrony scenario using IngMar Medical’s ASL 5000 Breathing Simulator.
ASL 5000 Lung Solution
- ASL 5000™ Lung Solution Virtual Product Demo
Join us for a virtual product demonstration of the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution and learn about the benefits of using the ASL 5000 to prepare your learners to assess and manage any respiratory condition on any real ventilator in any mode of ventilation.
This session includes:
- An introduction to the ASL 5000 Lung Solution
- Live Patient-Ventilator Interactions
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care with the ASL 5000 Lung Solution for SimBaby
Through a live-action scenario focused on patient- and family-centered care, this webinar demonstrates the impact of the new integration between the ASL 5000 and the Laerdal SimBaby and how it can improve upon your training.
Training for Interdisciplinary ARDS Care, Using the ASL 5000 Lung Solution for SimMan
During this webinar, you will learn how SimMan® and the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution can be used to develop clinical and teamwork skills for ARDS treatment.
- Managing a Pneumothorax with the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution for SimMan®
The webinar includes a scenario with an ICU patient who has severe ARDS and is on a ventilator. Learn more about how to use a pre-written ventilator-management scenario run from start to finish using the LLEAP software.
- Using the ASL 5000 Lung Solution for SimMan to Manage a Post-op Patient
Learn how to conduct a post-op ventilator management scenario with the new ASL 5000™ Lung Solution for the SimMan® platform. This 30-minute webinar will feature a scenario with a post-op patient on full ventilator support who then begins to wake up and “fight the ventilator.”
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution for Laerdal SimMan®
Learn how you can use the ASL 5000 Lung Solution to conduct advanced ventilator management training using SimMan® 3G and SimMan Essential during this 30-minute webinar. You will learn how the solution works within Laerdal’s LLEAP software, including a COPD patient management scenario.
ASL 5000 Breathing Simulator
- Specialized Testing with the ASL 5000
The ASL 5000’s accuracy, flexibility, and precision make it an essential instrument for in vitro research on the performance of respiratory therapy devices such as ventilators, CPAP devices, nebulizers, masks, and aerosol drug delivery devices.
- Measurement Uncertainty and Advanced Verification of the ASL 5000™
Regular calibration of your ASL 5000™ Breathing Simulator ensures that you can be confident in your results to a very precise level. Advanced Verification offers the highest level of testing and calibration offered by IngMar Medical.
- Troubleshooting 101 for the ASL 5000
A 30-minute recorded webinar covering common issues experienced with the ASL 5000. Presented by Calibration & Service Manager Anthony Rakow.
- Test Automation Interface (TAI)
Save time and gain consistency with true automated device testing. Intended for current and prospective customers within the engineering, device testing, or other related disciplines to see a demonstration of the capabilities of the Test Automation System (TAI).
- Patient-Ventilator Dysynchrony
Featuring Eric Kriner, BS, RRT, this webinar uses pressure-time and flow-time scalars to recognize and correct a variety of dysynchronies that commonly occur between patients and ventilators.