We appreciate that each user’s needs are unique. From customized products to in-depth training and consulting, we’ve built our reputation by providing comprehensive solutions for breathing simulation. Our product specialists can help you save time and make efficient use of your resources to achieve your goals. Depending on your needs, consulting is either provided by our clinical education or our engineering team.
We can work together with you via email, telephone, web conference, or in-person. Some ways we can help:
- Develop custom patient patterns or scenarios
- Integrate scenarios into your current education or research
- Plan and deliver your ventilator bootcamp or in-service training
- Optimize the Test Automation Interface (TAI) for your environment
- Set up your ASL 5000 for compliance testing
- We can provide equipment to enable you to run multiple training stations. Our rental equipment is limited, so let us know your needs as soon as possible.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can help you achieve your goals. Help us get started by supplying some basic information.