ASL 5000 Lung Solution Support
The ASL 5000 Lung Solution, allows you to use your Laerdal SimMan® to simulate scenarios with a spontaneously breathing patient supported on a ventilator.
The resources below will help help you get the most out of your investment.
ASL 5000 Lung Solution Downloads
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution Quick Connect Guide. Download
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution User Manual. Download
- Webinar: Using the ASL 5000 Lung Solution for SimMan to Manage a Post-op Patient. View
- Webinar: ASL 5000 Lung Solution for Laerdal SimMan. View
- Live Distance Training is designed for anyone, at any time, who would like to advance or refresh their skills. It is tailored to your needs and skill level. Conducted via web conference, it is interactive, and you participate using all of your own equipment. You can ask questions, share your screen, and even turn on your webcam (included with purchase)!
- Customer-Site Training is conducted face-to-face at your facility. It is interactive and tailored to your needs.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your needs.
SimMan® is a registered trademark of Laerdal Medical.