We may contact you for further information or to troubleshoot before issuing the SRO Number.
If you need help or have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pack your product carefully to prevent damage during shipping. If you do not have a device carrying case you can use a corrugated box.
- Place the device inside a box with at least 2” (5 cm) of packing material such as bubble wrap or Styrofoam “peanuts” around all 6 sides.
- Place this box inside a larger box with at least 2” (5 cm) of packing material around all 6 sides. The sides of the box should be firm and the device should not shift inside either box.
- Place your contact information (name/ship to address/phone/email) inside the package.
ASL 5000 Breathing Simulator
Return in original shipping box or carrying case. The cost for a replacement shipping box is $45.
Calibrated QuickLung® or AccuLung
Be sure the 3 compliance springs are attached and the elbow is inside the box. We need a complete set to perform the calibration. Purchase from our online store.
For Breather repairs, it is not necessary to return the QuickLung.
Adult/Pediatric Lung Model
Leave bellows open (Resistance set to 1, 2, or 3 ) to avoid damage to pressure gauges. See User’s Manual, page 10.
Attn: Your Service Repair Order (SRO) Number
5940 Baum Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
United States of America
Phone +1 412-441-8228
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs, customs, and duties (where applicable) in both directions.
- We return ship via UPS. If you would like to use your own carrier, let us know.
- International Customers:
- HS Tariff code is 9023.00.000
- Clearly state on the shipping documents that the shipment is US Goods Returned.
- Do not indicate a customs value. Note: customs value is not the same as insured value.
- Do not classify as a medical device. Our products are laboratory or teaching tools.
What happens next?
We inspect your device. If repair is needed, we will send you a Service Order Estimate. We need your approval and a purchase order or credit card before we start the work.