Save Instructor Time
Developed in collaboration with leading educators, RespiSim® Modules save instructor time by providing preprogrammed simulations for hands-on instruction.
Learn more about the components of the modules.
Teach fundamental principles of mechanical ventilation and solidify theoretical knowledge before advancing to more complex clinical simulations.
- Modes of Ventilation (package of five modules)
- Airway Resistance and Static Compliance in CMV (package of four modules)
- Understanding Modes of Mechanical Ventilation: A New Taxonomy (package of 10 modules)
Train assessment and diagnostic skills using multi-stage patient scenarios incorporating elements such as chest x-rays, blood gases, etc.
- Clinical Simulation Exam Prep (package of three modules)
- Patient-Ventilator Synchrony in the Pressure Assist-Control Mode (package of four modules)
- Patient-Ventilator Synchrony in the Volume Assist-Control Mode (package of four modules)
- Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Lung Protective Ventilation: Low Tidal Volume
- Initiation of Mechanical Ventilation (package of 10 modules)