Developed in collaboration with leading educators, RespiSim® Modules save instructor time by providing a comprehensive, multi-media package of materials for theoretical and hands-on instruction.
Learn more about the components of the modules.
Teach fundamental principles of mechanical ventilation and provide an excellent way to solidify theoretical knowledge before advancing to more complex clinical simulations or training.
- Modes of Ventilation (package of five modules)
- Airway Resistance and Static Compliance in CMV (package of four modules)
- Understanding Modes of Mechanical Ventilation: A New Taxonomy (package of 10 modules)
Train assessment and diagnostic skills using multi-stage patient scenarios incorporating elements such as chest x-rays, blood gases, etc. Clinical simulations enable learners to develop competency with a wide range of patient types without putting patients at risk.
- Clinical Simulation Exam Prep (package of three modules) NEW!
- Patient-Ventilator Synchrony in the Pressure Assist-Control Mode (package of four modules) NEW!
- Patient-Ventilator Synchrony in the Volume Assist-Control Mode (package of four modules)
- Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Lung Protective Ventilation: Low Tidal Volume
- Initiation of Mechanical Ventilation (package of 10 modules)