Simulate One Breath at a Time
- Precisely define and apply breathing profiles for patients of all sizes with the ASL 5000 XL (2 mL to 6 L tidal volume range).
- Vary tidal volumes, I:E-ratios, and breath-holds.
Analysis and Validation
- All data files can be exported as human readable text files that can easily be imported into programs like Excel for further data analysis.
- Validate performance to international standards and pharmacopeia.
- Interface with particle size analyzers (next generation impactors) to apply breathing patterns and precise triggering.
- Conduct experiments while protecting the ASL 5000 from contamination by emitted drugs with the Auxiliary Gas Exchange Cylinder (AGEC)