If your students or staff were less than adequately trained in ventilation and endotracheal intubation, how would you know? RespiTrainer Infant puts you inside your patient’s airway and lungs with instant feedback on delivered ventilation.
High-fidelity infant respiratory simulation with minimal setup and cost.
With RespiTrainer® Infant, you get the essential features of a high-end respiratory manikin plus true ventilation data – at a fraction of the cost. Easy set-up for both instructor and student, so you can start training and testing without delay.
Skills trainer for teaching and assessing basic and advanced airway skills, as well as bag-valve-mask ventilation
EMS, nursing, and respiratory care training, education and competency testing
Realistic representation of human infant anatomy, tissue and skin, enables hands-on training transferable to the clinical setting – at no risk to patients.
Teach proper technique and assess competency with realtime feedback on critical issues such as:
Train proper manual ventilation with graphic feedback on actual delivered rates, pressures and volumes.
- Head positioning
- Tube placement – avoiding common mistakes such as right mainstem intubation
- Overpressurization – get a hands-on feel for 40 cm/H2O
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal chords, and trachea
- Ideal for practicing oral and nasal intubation, as well as LMA, and bag-valve- mask ventilation
- Bellows allow visualization of impact of different lung conditions on ventilation.
Adjustable lung with variable compliance, resistance and leak settings enable hands-on experience with different patient lung conditions.