NeoLung Neonatal Demonstration Lung
Infant and especially neonate ventilation have always been a special challenge because of the delicate patients and tiny lungs that you must manage. The added dimension of waveform graphics and new approaches to ventilator management make hands-on instruction critical.
Develop a deeper understanding of your tiniest patients with this unique tool.
The NeoLung® is a versatile, hands-on test lung to simulate neonate and infant patients in a very intuitive, visual fashion. Variable compliance, resistance, leak settings, and overdistension threshold can be quickly changed for simulating a wide range of clinical scenarios.
“Hands-on” ventilator training and demonstration with no risk to patients
- Easy setup: simply hook it up to a ventilator and begin hands-on ventilator instruction
- Create realistic clinical scenarios with quick adjustments to compliance, resistance, leaks, and volume, simulate conditions such as stacked breaths, overdistention, “stiff” lungs, and leaks
- Enhance instruction on ventilator graphics
- Simulate the impact of leaks on tidal and minute ventilation, as well as on flow-sensing triggers
- Demonstrate high-frequency ventilation
RespiTrainer® Infant for airway management and ventilation training
ASL 5000 Adult/Neonatal Breathing Simulator: a high fidelity breathing simulator capable of simulating almost any breath pattern
Download NeoLung Brochure