Improve Patient Outcomes with Cutting Edge Technology
- Deliver highly effective mechanical ventilation training in a remote environment
- Strengthen understanding of key concepts in mechanical ventilation before the simulation lab
- Impact the next generation of healthcare professionals with fundamental ventilation training
You will need a Windows 10 or 11 PC to run the RespiSim® Software. Current RespiSim® Software users can continue to use the same PC they use to run the RespiSim® Software.
The RespiSim® Virtual Ventilator Software and Patient Monitor Software applications are compatible with a Windows PC (recommended resolution of 1920 x 1080).
Tip: Consider giving yourself multiple screens for the instructor to control the patient’s condition on one screen while displaying the Virtual Ventilator and/or Patient Monitor for the learner separately.
- RespiSim® Virtual Ventilator
- RespiSim® Patient Monitor application for displaying vitals, lab results, x-rays and ABG values
- RespiSim® Software used by instructor to control patient settings
- Preconfigured RespiSim® Scenarios
- Software Updates i.e., minor enhancements and substitutions to Software, including corrections and bug fixes are provided to licensees at no additional fee, if available.
- One PC is used to run both the main RespiSim® Software user interface as well as the Virtual Ventilator application. You can purchase a Windows Laptop or Windows Tablet from our Online Store for this purpose.
- Instructor controls patient settings from main RespiSim® Software user interface
- Extended display allows instructor to show the Virtual Ventilator and/or Patient Monitor windows to a group of learners (in person or virtually)
- No router or network connection necessary
- One PC is used by instructor to control patient settings via the main RespiSim® Software user interface. You can purchase a Windows Laptop or Windows Tablet from our Online Store for this purpose.
- One or more PCs are used separately by learners to control the Virtual Ventilator application
- All devices must be on the same network
- Click here to purchase a Router from our Online Store, or you can use your own network.
Recommended Wireless Router Requirements:
- Minimum WIFI-5
- Dual band
- Universal power supply
Optional: Patient Monitor application can be running on either instructor or learner PCs
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory: 4 GB for RAM Required, 8 GB RAM Recommended
- File System: NTFS or ReFS (other file systems, such as FAT32, are unsupported)
- Disk Space: Minimum of 10 BG
- Processor Speed: Clock speed of 2 GHz or more; 1.4 GHz minimum
- Processor Cores: 2 Cores (Virtual or Physical)
- Processor Type: 64-bit x64-compatible AMD or Intel CPU only
- i5 processor
The Virtual Ventilator is also part of our new RespiSim eLearning subscription which includes e-learning courses developed by Cleveland Clinic. Click here to learn more.