Accurate and versatile
Bellow-style test lung provides more linear and predictable respiratory simulation than a bladder-style test lung.
No external gas source required.
Simple manual adjustment of resistance, compliance, and leaks.
No other test lung performs at this level of precision and versatility at this price
- Compact 7.5” x 11” footprint. Works accurately from a table or suspended from a ventilator.
- Ventilator triggering: Detachable QuickTrigger® feature simulates a physiologically-correct inspiratory effort (negative pressure).
- Regulatory compliance: Easily adjustable parabolic resistance and compliance settings correspond to IEC 60601-212 ventilator performance standards.
- Versatile: QuickLung Jr. is the core of a modular system with options for a variety of applications.
Key features of the QuickLung Jr.
Use the QuickLung Jr. to simulate pediatric patients
QuickLung Jr. Specifications
- Resistance settings: 5, 20, 50 cm H2O /L/s
- Compliance settings: 15, 6, 3 mL/cm H2O
- Tidal volume: 400 mL
- Leak: variable
- Dimensions: 7.3″ x 10.9″ x 2.3″, 185 x 277 x 58 mm
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. / 1.6 kg
A: Yes. They can be T’d together in parallel to demonstrate compartmentalized lung problems (different compliances resistances and leaks).
A: The QuickLung Jr. uses orifice-type resistors which require a simple turn of the elbow connector to access one of three standard settings (5, 20, 50 cm H2O /L/s). Additional resistances can be created by adding the Parabolic Resistor Ring.
A: Yes. An upper inflection point can be set by using the enclosed velcro strap to restrict the expansion of the bellows.
A: Yes, just like a real patient the QuickLung Jr. can be attached to any ventilator from ICU to transport.
A: The QuickLung Jr. cannot be calibrated.