IngMar Medical is pleased to announce the release of its new LLEAP Software Plugin, version 2.5 for the SimMan® Platform. Version 2.5 is compatible with LLEAP versions 6.3, 6.4, and 6.6. This new version features the following updates and changes:
- User can transfer one or more custom lung models to a different computer
- IngMarDefault layout is available with all standard Themes
- When patient effort is set to zero, patient’s respiratory rate becomes inactive
- Effort parameter on simple Breath Effort Control window changed to Muscle Pressure to match advanced view
- Equation of Motion window is now separate from ASL Monitor
- Various aesthetic enhancements including larger text and more intuitive controls
April 24 – 26, 2019 | Mohegan Sun | Uncasville, CT | www.laerdal.com/us/sun
Would you like to add advanced ventilator management to your simulation training program? The ASL 5000™ Lung Solution for SimMan® allows you to integrate the world’s most realistic breathing simulator, the ASL 5000, with the SimMan 3G, SimMan Essential and SimMan 3G Trauma. With this solution, SimMan can breathe spontaneously while being ventilated and hold PEEP at any clinically relevant level. You can use any ventilator and any ventilator mode, including NIV.
Visit us at the SUN Solutions Bar at the Spring Laerdal SUN conference to see how it works. Learn how you can use your SimMan to conduct high-fidelity ventilation management training in anesthesia, critical care, emergency medicine, pulmonology, and respiratory care.
Can’t visit us at SUN? Contact us for a demo. Just fill out the brief form below.
SimMan® is a registered trademark of Laerdal Medical.
IngMar Medical is pleased to announce the release of its new LLEAP Software Plugin, version 2.4.11 for the SimMan® Platform. This new version features the following updates and changes:
- When applying an IngMar-created model from the Quick Choice Menu, default severity is Mild
- Increased spontaneous effort for ‘Normal’ patient model in Quick Choice Menu resulting in higher baseline tidal volume
- Corrected issues associated with saving custom patient models
- Text within ASL 5000 windows dynamically re-sizes in relation to window size
- Normal patient model is highlighted to indicate that it is running when first starting ASL 5000
- Fixed Lung Model Control window to display correct parameters when an IngMar-created model is selected
- Updates to the manikin discovery protocol
- Overall stability upgrade
The ASL 5000 Lung Solution has greatly enhanced the respiratory education program for learners and educators at St. Elizabeth because of the high degree of realism it provides.
Respiratory Educator Bill Garrison, BS, ACCS-RRT, RCP, says that is a win-win situation for both his learners and the simulation community in general.