- Join us for a virtual product demonstration of the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution and learn about the benefits of using the ASL 5000 to prepare your learners to assess and manage any respiratory condition on any real ventilator in any mode of ventilation.
This session includes:
- An introduction to the ASL 5000 Lung Solution
- Live Patient-Ventilator Interactions
IngMar Medical hosted a live webinar on Tuesday, April 14th at 2pm ET. During this webinar we will walk you through a simulation scenario using our RespiSim® System, to prepare for management of a ventilated patient diagnosed with COVID-19.
IngMar Medical and Laerdal Medical will be co-hosting a live webinar on Thursday, April 2nd. During this webinar, you will learn how to run three brand new simulation scenarios with the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution to prepare for management of a ventilated patient diagnosed with COVID-19. The scenario topics include:
- Respiratory Stabilization on Ventilator
- Inspiratory Dysynchrony on Ventilator
- Proning Procedure of Patient on a Ventilator
The scenario simulations will be made available to all users of the ASL 5000 Lung Solution following the webinar.
Through a live-action scenario focused on patient- and family-centered care, we demonstrate the impact the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution can have on your pediatric respiratory training. This features a live-action scenario, with a concerned mom, an RT and a nurse, with one version illustrating an optimal path, and another where wrong choices were made.
This webinar recording is intended for educators considering the integration of high-fidelity pediatric respiratory simulation into their training programs as well as current ASL 5000 Lung Solution users interested in seeing the new SimBaby integration in action.
We are pleased to announce that the popular ASL 5000™ Lung Solution is now compatible with Laerdal’s new SimBaby™. This will enable you to use SimBaby to conduct advanced ventilator management training in anesthesia, critical care, emergency medicine, pulmonology, and respiratory care.
Developed in collaboration with Laerdal, the ASL 5000 Lung Solution enables SimBaby to breathe spontaneously while being ventilated and hold PEEP at any clinically relevant level. You can use any real ventilator and any mode of ventilation, including non-invasive ventilation (NIV). Resistance and compliance are minutely adjustable, allowing you to simulate a vast number of patient disease states. This will allow you to teach mechanical ventilation topics such as:
- Managing IRDS, RSV and BPD
- Adjusting the ventilator in response to a change in patient condition
- Identifying and resolving patient-ventilator dysynchronies
One ASL 5000 Lung Solution – Multiple Manikins
In addition to SimBaby, the ASL 5000 Lung Solution is compatible with SimMan® 3G, SimMan 3G Trauma, SimMan Essential, SimMan Essential Bleeding. The same ASL 5000 Lung Solution can be used on multiple manikins, adding extra value to your simulation program.
Use Laerdal’s LLEAP Software
Manage both the ASL 5000 and SimBaby directly from LLEAP, the Laerdal Learning Application. The ASL 5000 Lung Solution and the ASL 5000 Lung Adapter are available worldwide exclusively from your Laerdal representative.
Opt-in below to receive updates on the development of SimBaby at IngMar Medical.
SimMan® and SimBaby™ are registered trademarks of Laerdal Medical.
IngMar Medical is pleased to announce the release of its new ASL 5000™ LLEAP Software Plugin, version 2.6.21 for SimMan® and SimBaby™.
- Software support to work with the new SimBaby manikin
- Automated backup and importing of customer patient models when updating or installing new versions of LLEAP software
- Implemented compensations for adult and baby manikins to better align with ventilator outputs
- Added diagnostic option to set up communications when the SimMan is set to a static IP address (staticip.txt)
- User can identify whether or not a manikin is connected in order to apply appropriate compensations for ASL Monitor data
To help you get the most out of your ASL 5000™ Lung Solution for SimMan®, we’ve created some new video tutorials. These concise (5-6 minutes) tutorials are designed to help you quickly develop or refresh your skills within our LLEAP Plugin Software.
- A basic LLEAP plugin software tutorial
- An advanced LLEAP plugin software tutorial
After viewing these videos, should you have any further questions or desire more information please do not hesitate to contact us at +1.412.441.8228, x 133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taking place on Tuesday July 16 at 9:00 am Eastern.
Hosted by Dr.-Ing. Stefan Frembgen, President of IngMar Medical.
Do you experience this common challenge with your specialized testing?
“I’m constrained by the parameters I can use to create my patient models. I need precisely defined, repeatable, and realistic patient models.”
If so, then join us for a demonstration of how the ASL 5000™ Breathing Simulator can alleviate this R&D roadblock. The ASL 5000’s accuracy, flexibility, and precision makes it an essential instrument for in vitro research on the performance of respiratory therapy devices such as ventilators, CPAP devices, nebulizers, masks, and aerosol drug delivery devices.
During this free, 30-minute product demonstration, we will use the ASL 5000 to:
- Test ventilator trigger sensitivity threshold
- Test the resistance of an element(s) in your circuit
IngMar Medical is pleased to announce the release of its new LLEAP Software Plugin, version 2.5 for the SimMan® Platform. Version 2.5 is compatible with LLEAP versions 6.3, 6.4, and 6.6. This new version features the following updates and changes:
- User can transfer one or more custom lung models to a different computer
- IngMarDefault layout is available with all standard Themes
- When patient effort is set to zero, patient’s respiratory rate becomes inactive
- Effort parameter on simple Breath Effort Control window changed to Muscle Pressure to match advanced view
- Equation of Motion window is now separate from ASL Monitor
- Various aesthetic enhancements including larger text and more intuitive controls
The course of treatment for acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is complex and can require many different healthcare professionals to support a single patient for up to 4 weeks.
In this free, 30-minute webinar, you will see how SimMan® and the ASL 5000™ Lung Solution can be used to develop clinical and teamwork skills for ARDS treatment. We will present an interdisciplinary ARDS treatment simulation for advanced learners. This sample simulation features a nurse and a respiratory therapist working together to stabilize a mechanically-ventilated patient.
During this webinar, you will see an RN and an RT practice:
- Basic assessment
- Communication skills
- SBAR training
- Suction skills
- Ventilator management
The ASL 5000 Lung Solution for SimMan, developed in collaboration with Laerdal, allows you to integrate the world’s most realistic breathing simulator, the ASL 5000, with the SimMan 3G, SimMan Essential and SimMan 3G Trauma. This means you can use your SimMan to conduct high-fidelity ventilation management training in anesthesia, critical care, emergency medicine, pulmonology, and respiratory care.
If you would like to conduct advanced ventilator management training with your SimMan, this webinar gives you the chance to see the system in action.
Co-hosted with Laerdal
This webinar has already taken place. View the recording here.