Do You Experience These Common Challenges?
- I’m unable to seamlessly integrate my test lung into my test software environment. I need better control over my testing protocols.
- I need a device that is calibrated at an ISO 17025 certified lab and is NIST traceable.
- I need a highly accurate flow or volume pump.
- Test lungs based on rubber bellows are neither accurate nor consistent enough for my setup. I need precise, consistent and repeatable measurements to stay within the standards of device development and testing.
- I’m constrained by the parameters I can use to create my patient models. The range of the patient parameters needs to be extreme and finely adjustable.
What would you like to do?
Our ASL 5000™ Breathing Simulator is a digitally controlled, high fidelity breathing simulator capable of simulating neonatal through adult patients. Because of its accuracy, flexibility, and precision, the ASL 5000 has established itself as an essential instrument for product development and quality control in the respiratory device industry, including ventilators, CPAP, BiPAP, and aerosol drug delivery devices (inhalers, nebulizers, etc.).
Our QuickLung Precision Test Lung provides a quick, easy, and affordable tool for basic ventilator verification. Adjustable compliance, resistance, and leaks. A calibrated version is also available.
Our QuickLung Breather provides spontaneous breathing across five breath patterns as well as adjustable compliance, resistance, and leaks.
Quality Management and ISO Standards
- IngMar Medical is ISO 9001:2015 Certified (Registration Nr. 74 300 3727).
- Our calibration lab is accredited to ISO/IES 17025:2017 (Certificate Nr. 4172.01)
- The ASL 5000 meets or exceeds the requirements for test lungs used for volume testing as specified in the following standards:
- ISO 80601-2-12:2011 (Critical Care Ventilators)
- ISO 80601-2-13:2011 (Anesthetic Workstations)
- ISO 10651-6:2004 (Home Care Ventilatory Support Devices)
- ISO 10651-3:1997 (Emergency and Transport Ventilators)