- Personal Information– this is any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a natural person. This information can be a name, an identification number, address or other geographic data, email address, etc.
- Processing– When we trend, analyze, or store the information we collect, this is considered processing.
- Sub-Processor– If we use a service provided by another company (e.g. Google Analytics) to store or compile personal information, the company providing the service is the sub-processor.
- Consent– Consent is permission freely and expressly provided by a natural person for his or her personal information to be processed.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
- We only collect the minimum information necessary in order to process your orders, and to identify ways in which IngMar Medical can improve the array of products and services we offer to our customers. We maintain purchasing information indefinitely, as some of our customers have requested long retention times of their purchasing information. This provides traceability in the event of service required for a legacy product.
- Website (ingmarmed.com) – Our website, ingmarmed.com, uses Google Analytics in order to measure and analyze traffic to optimize our products and services for our customers.
- Store (https://www.ingmarmed.com/store/) – When you visit our online store, we collect your shipping address and payment information.
- When you contact us directly (phone, email, etc.) to purchase our products and/or services, we collect your shipping and payment/billing information.
- Surveys – We use SurveyMonkey to collect customer feedback on IngMar Medical’s provision of products and services. When you click on the link that we provide to you and enter information rating our products and services, we collect any identifying information that you provide.
- We have business partners with whom we collaborate in designing, manufacturing, and selling products. In order to prevent duplicate emails from being sent to our shared customers, we share email lists with these business partners.
- We never sell personal data.
- Our customers are trained professionals in industry and academia, therefore we do not sell or market to children under the age of 13, and we collect/process no personal information relevant to children.
- From time to time, we send emails to our current customers to provide them with news of our updated products and services.
- Our Sub-Processors
- Daylite (MarketCircle)
- Google Analytics
- Syteline (Infor Cloud Suite Industrial)
- Laerdal Medical
- Apple Mail
- Direct Mail (Cloud Version)
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You have the right to change your mind and withdraw consent that you previously provided.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to have us delete your information, although this may limit the services available to you.
- Right to Access – You have the right to see your personal information that we collect and use.
- Right to Correct Misinformation – You have the right to correct errors that may be present in your personal information.
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to how we use your information.
- Right to Complain – European Union members have the right to complain to a Supervisory Authority in your member state, if you consider IngMar Medical’s processing of your personal data to be in infringement of GDPR.
Changes to This Policy
IngMar, IngMar Medical, the valve logo and the various IngMar product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of IngMar Medical, Ltd.
The elements of this website, including logos, photographs, text, graphics, and designs, are protected in the United States and internationally. They should not be reproduced or used without permission from IngMar Medical, Ltd.
If you would like to use IngMar Medical product images and logos for promotional, advertising or press purposes, please contact email@example.com.