Respiratory Simulation Specialists
IngMar Medical is the world leader in breathing simulation – a distinction built on a solid history of superior product performance, innovation, and customer service. For twenty five years, IngMar Medical’s vision has been to help raise the quality of patient care through the use of breathing simulators, lung models, and test lungs. Our products are used worldwide to:
- Develop new respiratory therapy products and treatments
- Test to ensure the quality and safety of respiratory therapy products
- Train clinicians to achieve the highest level of patient care
IngMar Medical is ISO 9001:2015 Certified (Registration Nr. 74 300 3727). Our calibration lab is accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (Certificate Nr. 4172.01).
Why are we the leader in breathing simulation?
- IngMar Medical’s ASL 5000™ is the world’s most sophisticated breathing simulator – ”the gold standard” – and the only high fidelity neonatal breathing simulator
- IngMar Medical offers a complete line of lung simulation products developed for specialized applications in research, development, training, testing and sales
- We appreciate that each customer’s application is unique. From customized products to in-depth orientation, we’ve built our reputation by providing comprehensive solutions to breathing simulation
IngMar Medical is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, home to internationally renowned medical and treatment centers. It has been globally oriented since its inception, with customers in over 30 countries and a significant presence in Western Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Through its Internship Program IngMar Medical has provided internship opportunities for more than 35 engineering students, primarily through a relationship with the RWTH-Aachen University in Germany.