ASL 5000 Lung Solution Basic Software Tutorial
ASL 5000 Lung Solution Advanced Software Tutorial
Download the latest installer for the ASL 5000 Lung Solution LLEAP plug-in (version 2.5.31) as well as all current product documentation below.
- LLEAP Plugin (version 2.5.31)
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution User’s Manual
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution Quick Connect Guide
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution Quick Set-up Guide
Release Notes for ASL 5000 LLEAP plug-in (version 2.5.31)
Version 2.5.31 has been tested and is compatible with LLEAP versions 6.3, 6.4, and 6.6.
Note: If you have saved custom lung models from a previous plug-in version, please contact email@example.com to retain them prior to updating to the version 2.5 plug-in. A key new feature of LLEAP 2.5 is the ability to import and export custom lung models, so this step will not be necessary with future releases.
- User can transfer one or more custom lung models to a different computer
- IngMarDefault layout is available with all standard Themes
- When patient effort is set to zero, patient’s respiratory rate becomes inactive
- Effort parameter on simple Breath Effort Control window re-labelled to Muscle Pressure to match advanced view
- Equation of Motion window is now separate from ASL Monitor
- Various aesthetic enhancements including larger text and more intuitive controls