Download the latest installer for the ASL 5000 Lung Solution LLEAP plug-in (version 2.6.21) as well as all current product documentation below.
- LLEAP Plugin (version 2.6.21)
- ASL 5000 Lung Solution User’s Manual
- Quick Connect Guide for SimMan Family
- Quick Set-up Guide for SimMan Family
- Quick Connect Guide for SimBaby
- Quick Set-up Guide for SimBaby
Release Notes for ASL 5000 LLEAP plug-in (version 2.6.21)
Version 2.6.21 is compatible with LLEAP versions 6.3, 6.4, 6.6, 6.7, and 6.8.
Note: LLEAP version 6.3 or higher is required for use with SimMan 3G or SimMan Essential, and LLEAP version 6.7 or higher is required for use with SimBaby.
- Software support to work with the new SimBaby™ manikin
- Automated backup and importing of customer patient models when updating or installing new versions of LLEAP software
- Implemented compensations for adult and baby manikins to better align with ventilator outputs
- Added diagnostic option to set up communications when the SimMan is set to a static IP address (staticip.txt)
- User can identify whether or not a manikin is connected in order to apply appropriate compensations for ASL Monitor data