Ensure consistent instruction and skills assessment.
Patient Model Library
Quickly start running simulations with our library of over 35 preconfigured patient models (neonatal to adult).
Spontaneous breathing controls
Examine patient-ventilator interaction with a spontaneously breathing patient or one that responds passively to a ventilator.
- Simulate coughs and other extreme breaths. See how it works.
- Script Editor – assemble and launch preconfigured breathing profiles. See how it works.
- Sophisticated modeling tools – define one- or two-compartment models, non-linear compliance and resistance effects.
- Interactive control panel – adjust patient parameters on the fly while simulation is running.
- Report-writing capability – simplify skill assessment record keeping with the ability to print standard reports or generate Microsoft Word, Excel, and HTML compatible pages.
- 500Hz data sampling rate – analyze details for ventilator triggering and other events.
- Post-run analysis – extensive data analysis package captures 90+ parameters for hours of trending and review, as well as flow, pressure, and volume waveforms. Export all captured data to ASCII (Excel-readable) formats with a mouse click. See how it works.
- LabVIEW™ based – work with a convenient graphic interface and custom tailor special applications.
- Lightweight and portable – just 22 lbs (10 kg) for easy transport and great usability.