Which One is Right for You?
IngMar Medical offers simulation solutions for a wide range of applications and budgets.
Beyond a mere trigger, the QuickLung Breather creates advanced spontaneous breathing previously available only on higher end simulators.
Simulate the spontaneously breathing patient in a variety of modes and patterns.
The QuickLung Breather provides a sophisticated tool to represent a spontaneously breathing patient, at an affordable price!
- Quickly create a patient scenario by selecting a prescripted mode or by customizing parameters (breath rate, volume, I:E ratio)
- Tidal volumes from small pediatric to adult (fully spontaneously breathing)
- Comprehensive QA/QC analysis for any ventilator
The ASL 5000 is your artificial respiratory patient.
Create any breath…without the patient!
You control the ASL 5000 to actively breath, cough, get sick, and be mechanically ventilated.
- Our easy-to-use software controls the lung to create breathing “patients,” neonatal through adult, and a variety of disease states
- Realtime, recordable data analysis allows for powerful debriefing
- Is part of the RespiSim® system that provides plug and play training modules and can be integrated with the RespiPatient® manikin