RespiSim System Support
The RespiSim® System enables intuitive, interactive, and highly effective ventilator management training. The resources below will help you get the most out of your investment into the RespiSim.
Video Tutorials: Setting Up Your ASL 5000, SW 3.5 Getting Started. Please note: the “Getting Started” video is based on our 3.5 software. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to our latest software release 3.6 and take advantage of improved ease of use in new features such as the QuickChoice Menu.
- Live Distance Training is designed for anyone, at any time, who would like to advance or refresh their skills. It is customizable to your needs and skill level. Conducted via GoToMeeting®, it is interactive, and you participate using all of your own equipment. You can ask questions, share your screen, and even turn on your webcam! Please contact us for further information.
RespiSim Software 3.5 Tutorial Video
Please note: this video relates to the 3.5 software. Our latest software release 3.6 has some great new features. Learn more.
This video will help get you started with SW 3.5 by demonstrating how to load and run one of our curriculum modules, in this case the Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation Module. You will learn how to:
- Load the Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation Module
- Access the Instructor Guide
- Provide the learner with x-rays, vital signs and ABG values, and more
- Progress through the simulation with Change Events
- Save data for debriefing