QuickLung Precision Test Lung
In the real world, patients breath spontaneously and have a wide range of compliances and resistances. Ventilators should respond to those conditions, but without an adjustable test lung, and the ability to simulate patient breaths, how can you ensure accurate ventilator response or teach ventilator management?
No other test lung performs at this level of precision and versatility at this price.
The QuickLung® meets the need for a test lung that quickly simulates realistic patient conditions, yet is compact, accurate, easy to use – and easy on your budget.
Adjustable, precision test lung for ventilator testing and training. Use QuickLung alone, or you can customize according to your needs by adding options such as active breathing, graphics, intubation and more.
Achieve a higher level of patient care and safety with the most realistic and ventilator-friendly test lung available today!
Ventilator in-service training, testing, and sales demonstrations. Compatible with all ventilators, from ICU to transport. Combine with any flow/volume/ pressure analyzer for a complete ventilator testing system.
Bag-style lung curves are not predictable or realistic.
QuickLung compliance curve is linear and predictable.
- Accuracy: Bellows system provides more linear and predictable respiratory simulation than a bladder-style test lung.
- Realism: Volume capacity (up to 1.2 liters) allows you to simulate pediatric to adult patients. No additional accessories required.
- Cost–effectiveness: No other test lung performs at this level of precision and versatility at this price.
Examine ventilator response to patient inspiratory efforts with the QuickTrigger®.
Easy set up: Compact 7.5” x 11” footprint. Works accurately from a table or suspended from a ventilator.
- Ventilator triggering: Every QuickLung comes equipped with the detachable QuickTrigger® feature to simulate a physiologically correct inspiratory effort (negative pressure).
- Regulatory compliance: Easily adjustable parabolic resistance and compliance settings correspond to IEC 60601-212 ventilator performance standards.
- Durable: Robust components include bellows system of durable Hypalon® with wire-reinforced convolutions and enclosure of lightweight metal alloy.
Suspend from your ventilator for in-service training or trade shows.
Dual QuickLung: Show compartmentalized lung problems (leaks, resistive anomalies) by combining two QuickLungs. Learn more.
- Versatile: QuickLung is the core of a modular system with options for a variety of applications.
Download QuickLung Brochure