QuickLung Breather – PMG Option
While the introduction of ventilator graphics offers the opportunity for improved treatment of ventilator patients, it also demands more sophisticated skills of today’s clinicians. The PMG Module Option for the QuickLung® Breather enables training in pulmonary mechanics graphics analysis.
Create visual impressions that last with the PMG (Pulmonary Mechanics Graphics) Option for the QuickLung Breather
The PMG Module displays loops, waveforms and a host of other data on your personal computer for a complete picture of the interaction between the ventilator and the lung model.
Training in the analysis of pulmonary mechanics graphics, especially in situations where ventilator graphics are not available.
- System software derived from patient monitoring helps teach proficiency in the terms, parameters and graphic formats used in pulmonary mechanics monitoring.
- Renders accurate data in realistic simulations including leaks and spontaneous breathing.
- Fine-tune educational materials in the Windows™ environment with Analysis Plus™ software.
- Calculates twenty data parameters.
- Battery powered for complete portability.
- Project images from your pc to a larger screen for more effective classroom instruction.