So that we can provide as much individual attention as possible, registration for each session is limited to 3 groups. Contact us if you do not see a session that works with your schedule. Our clinical educators Jessica Dietz and Kimber Catullo follow the same curriculum, so feel free to sign up for the session that works best for you.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (US and Canada). Click on the links below to register.
– Set up of the ASL 5000
– Getting started with the QuickChoice Menu
– Using, creating, and saving in the Advanced Interactive Control Panel
– Review of homework #1 and the Advanced Interactive Control Panel
– Use of RespiSim® and the Debrief tabs
– How to build a RespiSim Module
– Review of homework #2 and RespiSim
– Introduction to the remaining software tabs (Scripting, Post Run Analysis, etc.)