Should you rely solely on textbooks and clinical cases to develop competence in ventilator management? Hands-on experience adjusting the ventilator is invaluable to developing clinical skills.
With IngMar Medical test lungs and breathing simulators, you can provide hands-on training – at no risk to patients! Develop and assess your students’ competence with a range of clinical scenarios which might otherwise take weeks or months in the ICU to encounter.
We strive to design our products to work as part of a modular system that you can customize and expand according to your current requirements and budget. Below are some packages designed to address the needs of respiratory care and medical simulation educators. Questions? Call us at (800) 583-9910 or fill out an information request form.
Create a mobile training station for mechanical ventilation management with the new RespiPatient.
Ventilator Management Training
Basic: Provide a vivid image of how compliance, resistance and leaks affect ventilation
Intermediate: Demonstrate ventilator triggering and modes designed to support the actively breathing patient
- Create high-fidelity respiratory simulations and challenge students with actively breathing patients with the RespiSim System.
- Take your training to a new level with RespiPatient®, the only respiratory-centered manikin simulator available.
- Add spontaneous breathing to your Laerdal SimMan® 3G or SimMan Essential with the ASL 5000 Lung Solution.
- Enhance your teaching about this special population with our unique test lungs and simulators
- Get inside your “patient’s” airway and lungs with instant feedback on delivered ventilation