Airway Management Trainers
If your students or staff were less than adequately trained in manual ventilation and endotracheal intubation, how would you know? Our RespiTrainer® products put you inside your patient’s airway and lungs with instant feedback on delivered ventilation.
With RespiTrainer Advance and RespiTrainer Infant, you get the essential features of a high-end respiratory manikin with real-time ventilation data – at a fraction of the cost. Easy set-up for both instructor and student, so you can start training and testing without delay.
Call us today at (800) 583-9910 for pricing and more information!
You can also fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
EMS, nursing, and respiratory care training, education and competency testing.
Train proper manual ventilation with graphic feedback on actual delivered rates, pressures and volumes.
- Bag-mask ventilation and head positioning
- LMA and endotracheal intubation
- Use of full range of supraglottic devices
- Video and standard laryngoscopy
- Tracheal & naso-tracheal intubation
Anatomically correct head offers unparalleled realism
- “Real-feel” skin covering for a more realistic bag-mask ventilation training experience
- Neck design allows for accurate articulation
- Anatomically correct naso, oro, and laryngopharynx
- Inflatable tongue to represent a difficult airway
- “Breakout” teeth simulate the effects of bad practice in laryngoscopy
Immediate performance feedback on delivered ventilation helps teach proper technique and enables competency testing
- Ventilation parameters (volume, flow, and pressure delivery) displayed in real time
Exportable breath by breath spreadsheet analysis of student trial.
- Training and test modes with data storage and export
- New chest rise feature provides realistic visual feedback.
- Adjustable test lung (QuickLung®) simulates different patient conditions to prepare for a wide range of critical real-life scenarios